Sunday 26 December 2010

The Christmas Seasons Greeting that I forgot!

So the day has come and the day has gone and what do you know.. I forgot to post my 'Ye old Seasons Christmas Greeting' but ...sorry you'll still have to suffer. Most people [of sense] would blame me ...I blame this bloody awful cold weather; freezing snow and burst tap ends.... luckily that was in the garden that made an interesting  sideways 'fountain', which nearly cost me injury as I slipped drying to reduce the gush .... ah. the fun.

This is a quick post of that picture card mentioned as a Greeting and thank you for all you who follow me and my work ... luckily I've been busy too [that takes time as well ... lol ..but in the nicest possible way].
I'll add a few more bits ..tomorrow. Shock ! Horror!

4 comments:

  1. Hoping your hours and days improve, culminating in a real cracker of a New Year's celebration.

    All the best to you and your loved ones,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both ..and lets hope 2011 is a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, enjoy your holiday's Russ.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.